With Grundy, One Is All You Need!
The Motor Vehicle Program by Grundy makes it possible to combine all of your vehicles on one policy and insure them at their agreed value! Grundy Agreed Value Insurance gives you 100% of the Agreed Value of your car in the event of a theft or total loss, guaranteed. Also, by combining everything on a single policy, you are assured that you have no gaps in coverage which can easily happen with multiple policies. Best of all, you simplify your record keeping, which frees up time to do what you want to do most – enjoy your cars!
MVP can insure all types of vehicles licensed for the road including Collector Cars, Regular-Use Vehicles, Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Motor Homes, Exotics, Electric Vehicles, Motor Cycles/ATVs, and more!
- Agreed Value Protection On All Vehicles – We work with you to determine the value of your vehicle(s). If a total loss occurs, you’ll receive that agreed-upon amount, regardless of market depreciation.
- 150% Replacement – If a loss occurs and the item’s current market value exceeds your coverage limit, you can be reimbursed for up to 150% of the insured amount.
- Breakdown Assistance – We cover the cost to tow your vehicle to the repair shop of your choice. We also cover the labor costs associated with emergency roadside assistance, with no deductible.
- Transportation Expense – You can be reimbursed without a per-day limit for the costs to rent a vehicle while yours is being repaired. You have the option to rent a car of comparable value as well.
- Emergency Living Expenses – If your car breaks down or you’re in an accident far from home, you can be reimbursed for lodging and related expenses.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts – If repairs must be made, only original manufacturer’s parts will be used unless the parts are no longer made. Window glass is excluded. You may use the repair shop of your choice.
- New Vehicle Replacement – If a new (not previously titled) vehicle is “totaled” within three years of its purchase, you can opt to receive the agreed value, replace it with a vehicle of the same year, make and model, or receive a new vehicle of the same make and like model – including hybrids or alternate fuel editions.
- Full Glass Coverage – We provide glass coverage including repair and replacement with no deductible. Coverage is offered in most states.
- Waiver Of Deductible – If your car is damaged beyond repair, your deductible will be waived.
- Personal Property – If personal property is either damaged during an accident or stolen from your vehicle, you can replace it with an item of like kind and quality without having to pay a deductible.
- Pet Coverage – If the family dog or cat is injured during an accident, you can be reimbursed for related expenses.
- Cash Settlement (Optional) – You can also choose to receive a cash settlement if the damage to your vehicle is more than half of the agreed value.