What We Insure
The Grundy Insurance Classic Boat Program is designed to provide the best coverage and claims service for restored classic vessels from Chris Craft runabouts to Herreshoff schooners. When you’re finished Spring varnishing, consider Grundy to protect everything onboard from the bright work to the restored engine.
Grundy Classic Boat Insurance Coverage Highlights:
- Agreed Value Insurance – Protects the hull and equipment for their full value in the event of a total loss.
- High Limits Of Liability
- Lowest Deductible Options – Usually 1% or $500
- Repair By Yard Of Your Choice
- Search And Rescue
- Marine Environmental Damage Coverage
- Wreck Removal Expenses
- Emergency Expenses – Includes towing, delivery costs of fuel and essentials, and costs of repairs and labor at time of breakdown.
- Uninsured Boaters
- Medical Expenses
- Longshoremen’s and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act Coverage
* In some cases a survey can be required at the discretion of the underwriter.
Please complete the online form and attach sharp, color photos of the interior, exterior, and engine room. Please also attach a survey or provide a narrative with your application.