International Services Coverage Highlights
Shipping/Transit: Grundy covers your vehicles while in transit.
- Ocean Transit. Vehicles must be containerized with the batteries disconnected.
- Air Transit. Vehicles must be blocked, strapped down and/or palletized with the battery disconnected.
- Coverage is All Risks including flood, vandalism, theft, collision, sinking, stranding, war, terrorism, strike, riot, and civil commotion. A deductible (2% of the vehicle’s value) applies.
- A $250.00 USD minimum premium applies to any and all shipments.
Physical Damage Coverage: (Comprehensive/Collision) Grundy will customize an insurance policy that best fits how you use your vehicle while in the United States. We offer coverage if you choose to extend your driving experience past the tour dates. Your Grundy Insurance policy will cover physical damage, comprehensive, fire, theft, vandalism, and collision.
Liability: Liability with Limits Up To $1,000,000 USD, State Required PIP as Medical Benefits, and Trip Interruption up to $600.00 USD.
Agreed Value: If the vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond economic repair, we will pay the FULL “Agreed value” shown in your schedule.
Easy Application: Getting a Quick Quote for coverage is easy. Please complete the RED portions of the application ad submit online.
- WE DO NOT REQUIRE SHIPPING INFORMATION to provide a quote for coverage.
- WE DO REQUIRE A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER”S LICENCE and a letter of Good Claims Standing written by your current insurance provider PRIOR TO BINDING.
Grundy will bind all coverages once the shipping and transit information has been completed and payment has been received. The period of insurance covers your vehicle while participating and touring in the United States. Please speak to your Grundy Representative if you want to extend your coverage period for using the vehicle while travelling in the United States.
Please complete and submit the application to receive your quote. If you accept the quote, you will be asked to remit payment and will receive payment instructions at that time. Payment may be made by wire or credit card.