Expect the Unexpected
The primary purposes of Personal Excess policies are to provide higher limits on your home and auto policies to protect you against unforeseen extreme losses, but they can include much more. Some of the things you can be protected against include losses resulting from Wrongful Detention, False Imprisonment, Employment Practices, Invasion Of Privacy, Battery, Mental Injury, Libel, Slander, Defamation, False Arrest, Emotional Distress , Malicious Prosecution, Wrongful Entry, and Assault.
Personal Excess Liability – Insurance protects you from gaps in your current insurance. One of the most common insurance gaps we encounter is with families who have multiple homes and more than one auto policy but only the primary home and daily use vehicles are on the excess policy. Because Grundy is licensed in every state we can cover all your homes, and our MVP vehicle policy can cover all your cars.
An insurance policy developed for you will be unique to your situation. Grundy offers many insurance products that protect against widely diverse risks.
A few of these possibilities include:
- Employment Practices Liability – This covers employment-related suits brought forward by private staff such as housekeepers and gardeners you hire that are not employed by a contractor.
- Worker’s Compensation – Workers’ compensation for domestic employees works much like workers’ compensation policies carried by businesses and pays for injuries sustained by domestic staff.
- Fraud Guard – This helps you overcome loss resulting from fraudulent schemes committed by known or unknown perpetrators. These losses can be a result of a variety of crimes including fraud, forgery, embezzlement, and identity theft.
- Not-For-Profit Board Liability – Serving on a not-for-profit organization board can be a fulfilling way to give back to the community. However, these organizations don’t always have enough liability insurance in place which puts the personal assets of board members at risk.
- Worldwide Travel Protection – This coverage protects against losses when circumstances beyond your control cause you to cancel a trip, return home early, or seek emergency medical treatment abroad.
Grundy Insurance offers products for your protection in areas that sometimes go unanticipated. We have the experience to protect you in your current situation as well as when your circumstances change. We invite you to contact us to discuss your needs with one of our specialists.