Boating Is Carefree With Grundy!
We insure classic boats with Agreed Value “All Risk” coverage, which means that their value does not depreciate over time. In the event of a total loss, you get 100% of the agreed value of the vessel. Also, Grundy Insurance typically does not require a marine survey on smaller boats or boats stored on trailers*. This can save you a great deal of time, trouble, and money. We believe that the owner is the best expert regarding his boat, and a written narrative with photographs is used to establish value. Equally important, Grundy Classic Boat Insurance is low in cost!
Grundy Classic Boat Insurance Coverage Highlights:
- Agreed Value Insurance – Protects the hull and equipment for their full value in the event of a total loss.
- High Limits Of Liability
- Lowest Deductible Options – Usually 1% or $500
- Repair By Yard Of Your Choice
- Search And Rescue
- Marine Environmental Damage Coverage
- Wreck Removal Expenses
- Emergency Expenses – Includes towing, delivery costs of fuel and essentials, and costs of repairs and labor at time of breakdown.
- Uninsured Boaters
- Medical Expenses
- Longshoremen’s and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act Coverage
* In some cases a survey can be required at the discretion of the underwriter.
Please complete the online form and attach sharp, color photos of the interior, exterior, and engine room. Please also attach a survey or provide a narrative with your application.